To ensure you get the best search results, we recommend you login to your account on The Plum Guide website.
- Begin your search for a perfect Plum Guide property on the home page.
- Using the search bar, select your destination, the dates you would like to travel and the number of guests in your party.
- Scroll through the listings that appear in your search results. Use the photos and descriptions of each property to help you determine if this is the perfect place for you.
- If you want to narrow your search results, you can do so in the following ways;
- Map View: If you want to look at properties within a certain area, click on 'Map View' in the search bar. This will show you a map of the city you have selected and all the properties available within your search results.
- If you are travelling for a specific occasion, you can narrow your search results down further by clicking on 'Occasions', situated under the search bar.
When you're ready to book a listing, click 'request to book' or book it immediately if the host has turned on 'Instant Book'.
Enter your payment information and tell the host a little something about your trip. Our hosts really like it when their guests provide as much detail about their booking as possible. This will help the host determine whether their property is right for your needs.
Once you have finished, click the 'Request to Book' button. The host has 24hours to accept or reject the booking.