First of all, we would have a call to introduce ourselves and ask a few questions about the basics of your property.
If the call is positive, we will send round a Home Critic to test your property against 32 criteria.
Our criteria looks at;
- The sleep: Only homes with great mattresses, bedding and relatively low
noise levels are accepted
- The living
room: Only living rooms you would love to spend an evening
lounging in or socialising with friends are accepted
- The location: We accept spaces only in the best neighbourhoods
- The local
restaurants, bars and delis: All homes must have amazing eateries within a 10 minute
- The design: All homes must create joy through design
- The toiletries: All homes must have luxurious toiletries and towels
- The bathrooms: All bathrooms must have proper shower pressure and/or pampering baths as a Beautifully
- The recommendations: All hosts must be semi-foodies and totally plugged
into their own neighbourhood
- The kitchen: All kitchens must have utensils, pots, oils, teas and coffees as a minimum
- The service: Hosts must be empathetic, caring and service oriented
- The experience: All hosts are vetted for their ability to recommend
activities you will never forget
- The value: We aren’t interested in overpriced luxury. We look for
- The WiFi: Always tested for speed and
- The Safety: Accepting only properties in safe streets, with fire
alarms and carbon monoxide detectors as a minimum
- The Super Powers: If all that wasn't enough, all of our homes must have at least three super powers. This could be anything from underfloor heating and a fireplace to a roof top terrace with a hot tub
That is what The Plum Guide is all about.
You can think of us as the Michelin Guide of the sharing economy.