Follow these steps to edit the rates you set on a price per night basis for your listing;
- Logon to your host account
- On the top right hand corner of the screen, hover over your name and select 'Edit profile' in the dropdown menu
- On the purple menu bar, select 'Your listings'
From here you will be able to edit, check and confirm your pricing and deposit. Specifically you can;
- Set a nightly price
- Set a weekend price (This price will apply for Fridays and Saturdays)
- Set a weekly price (This price will apply to all reservations that are 7 nights or longer)
- Set a monthly price (This price will apply to all reservations that are 28 nights or longer)
- Set your security deposit
If you want to give a particular set of dates a higher price, go to your calendar highlight the dates you want to give a certain price to and give them a different price.
You can also edit the following settings in this section;
- The minimum number of a nights a guest can book
- Check in and check out time
- Cancellation policy