Follow these steps to edit the rates you set on a price per night basis for your listing;
- Logon to your host account
- On the top right hand corner of the screen, hover over your name and select 'Edit profile' in the dropdown menu
- On the purple menu bar, select 'Your listings'
From here you can, Synchronise, import and update your calendars
- Import your main calendar
Here you can import calendars from Airbnb, HomeAway or whatever calendar you use. This is critical. It will ensure that your Plum Guide listing is always up to date, without you having to manually update it every time you take a booking on another site.
- Export your Plum calendar
Export your calendar so that if you take a Plum booking, your calendar on other booking sites is automatically updated.
- Block specific dates
Here you can choose to block or charge more on specific dates.