If you wish to import your HomeAway/VRBO calendar to The Plum Guide you should follow these steps;
- Log in to your HomeAway/VRBO account
- Click 'Calendar'
- Click the 'Import/Export Calendar' icon
- Click 'Export'
- Copy the URL
- You can now paste your HomeAway/VRBO calendar link into the 'URL' section (note you can also import your calendar link on 'Your listings' when you are logged into your host account).
If you wish to export your Plum Guide calendar to HomeAway/VRBO you should follow these steps;
If you are exporting your calendar link for the first time, you can select 'Export your Plum calendar' to get your Plum Guide iCal link, in the 'Sync your Calendar' section. Copy the link, then go to step 5 to find out how you can upload it to HomeAway/VRBO. If your listing has already been published follow all of the steps below.
- Hover over 'Host' on the top right menu bar, when you are logged into your Plum Guide account
- Select 'Your listing'
- Click 'Export Calendar' at the bottom of the page
- Copy the link that appears
PLEASE NOTE - You will need an individual iCal link for each external calendar you have on other platforms. For example, if you have the property you list on The Plum Guide, also on Airbnb, HomeAway and HouseTrip you will have to repeat the process three times to ensure your calendar's are fully synced. If you have any problems uploading your calendar, please email email@example.com.