The Plum Guide allows you to import calendars from other websites that support the 'iCal' format.
iCal is a file format that allows users to create and share electronic calendars. iCal enables you to have a single-calendar view for all your bookings and more.
Before you start to sync your calendars, ensure that you are logged into both your Flipkey account and The Plum Guide account. Have each website open on separate tabs in your web browser.
If you wish to export your Plum Guide calendar to Flipkey you should follow these steps;
Stage 1 - Copying your Plum Guide iCal link
- Hover over 'Host' on the top right menu bar, when you are logged into your Plum Guide account
- Select 'Your listing'
- Click 'Export Calendar' at the bottom of the page
- Copy the link that appears
- Login into your owner account on the Flipkey website
- On the left hand menu bar, select 'Calendar'
- At the bottom of the page select 'Sync a calendar'
- Select 'Other' for 'Where is your other calendar?'
- Paste your 'Plum Guide' iCal link, which you copied in Stage 1
- Name the calendar 'The Plum Guide'
- Select 'Connect this calendar'
PLEASE NOTE - You will need an individual iCal link for each external calendar you have on other platforms. For example, if you have the property you list on The Plum Guide, also on Airbnb, HomeAway and HouseTrip you will have to repeat the process three times to ensure your calendar's are fully synced. If you have any problems uploading your calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.