At Plum Guide, we use iCal links to synchronise calendars across various platforms. All it requires is to copy and paste a link from every platform your listing is advertised on. You'll find the specific instructions for the most popular booking platforms below:
To export your calendar and add it to your external calendar, log in to your Airbnb account on a desktop computer or mobile device. This feature is not available using the Airbnb app.
- Go to your dashboard > Listings and select a listing
- Click Availability
- Click Export Calendar found under Sync calendars
- In the Export Calendar window, copy the address, then paste it into your other iCal-based calendar
- Click the X to close the Export Calendar window
For detailed information visit Airbnb
You can only export your reservation calendar if your listing is live.
- In your reservation calendar, click the Import/Export arrows icon
- Click Export Calendar
- Copy the URL and follow the instructions on your external calendar in order to import
For detailed information visit VRBO.
This option lets you copy your room statuses on Booking.com to third-party calendars. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the extranet, click on the Calendar or Rates & Availability tab and select Sync calendars. This will take you to your calendar sync overview page.
- Click on Add calendar connection, then scroll down and click on Skip this step.
- In the pop-up that appears, give your connection a name and then click Export Calendar.
- Copy the link by clicking on Copy link, and then paste it into the relevant field on your third-party calendar. Once you’ve done this, go back to your extranet and click Done.
You’ll now see this calendar in your overview of connections. It takes a while for us to finish setting up the connection, so you’ll see the status as Activating while the connection is being set up. Once your calendars are synchronised, the status will change to Export only.
For detailed information visit Booking.com.
It is important that you synchronise the calendars from every site on which you are advertising your property. Cancellations due to inaccurate calendars may incur a cancellation fee.